At Upper Arley Primary School, we recognise the need for high quality before and after school care, which provides a home from home atmosphere with staff the children know and trust. We appreciate the necessity for parents to utilise this service and therefore endeavour to make each session fun and worthwhile for their children. During the sessions, children will have opportunities to participate in activities, such as crafts, cooking, sports, or projects, as well as, puzzles, construction and colouring.
During each session, your child will be offered a healthy light snack. There will always be fruit and drink available. Please ensure you inform staff of any dietary requirements.
What do we offer?
- Safe and happy before and after school care for children who attend Upper Arley Primary School.
- High quality care with well qualified and experienced staff who currently work within the main school.
- An environment which encourages and reinforces good behaviour.
- A caring, stimulating environment with a healthy food option for breakfast and an afternoon snack.
- A delivery or collection service to and from the classrooms to ensure safe transfer between Happy Hares and School.
- A mix of relaxation and active fun with the choice of both child and staff initiated activities, both inside and outdoors.
- Staff sensitive to the needs, race, culture, gender and religion of the children.
How to book?
For further information, please contact the school office.